Wilson eBusiness and Technology
eBusiness, It's Working®
Maximize your procurement, logistics and distribution efforts by leveraging Wilson’s supply chain systems architecture and eBusiness solutions.
Wilson supply chain technologies are best-of-breed when it comes to managing procurement, logistics and distribution programs. Integrating and optimizing such powerful tools as:
- - JDA Software for forecasting and planning
- - SAP® MDM for cataloging
- - Servigistics MOVE® for warehouse management
- - Microsoft® BizTalk for eBusiness transactions
- - Wilson’s own order fulfillment system, WOLF™, for contract pricing, real-time inventory and customer-specific requirements
- - 170 Systems® for imaging
All anchored on Oracle® relational database engine - providing speed, accuracy and flexibility across the entire Supply Chain.
- - At the click of a button, iWilson.com empowers you to browse and order more than 100,000 catalog items, obtain personalized contract pricing, get at-a-glance order history and the ability to save and utilize multiple product searches.
Punch Out / Round Trip
- - Securely access Wilson’s online catalog while using your company’s existing procurement application. The Punch Out / Round Trip method streamlines the purchasing process allowing you to efficiently access Wilson's most current catalog and pricing; and the buyer has 24-hour access to information needed to make purchase decisions.
- - XML and EDI dramatically improve the speed and accuracy of business transactions for Wilson customers and their suppliers. Instead of days or weeks for orders, acknowledgements, invoices or payments to process, transactions via XML and EDI can take as little as one day.
If you are interested in learning more about how Wilson eBusiness and Technology Solutions can work for you, send us a message at eBusiness@iwilson.com.