Wilson has been recognized by customers and suppliers alike as having the industry’s most advanced Quality Program. Our committment to continuous improvement is second to none.
The Wilson Supplier Quality Mission is all about Product Integrity.
Our Mission is to maintain and utilize a comprehensive Supplier Quality Program ensuring product integrity of manufactured products in order to consistently meet or exceed our customers' expectations and specifications
- ISO Certified
- Wilson’s central distribution centers are ISO 9001:2008 certified and the branch Standard Operating Procedures are built on the ISO certification.
Triple Impact Supplier Evaluation
- Wilson’s Triple Impact Supplier Evaluation Program includes ISO 2859 QA/QC Receiving Inspection performed daily , supplier site audits, and third-party lab tests of selected products.
- Quality Performance Management
- Wilson maintains a Quality Performance Management on-line reporting system for Customer Feedback, which is analyzed for opportunities for improvement, lessons learned, and best practices. Customer Satisfaction Survey responses are also analyzed for opportunities for improvement and best practices.
- IMPACT™ Award
- The IMPACT™ Award Program rewards employees for outstanding contribution to meeting or exceeding customer expectations in service and product quality.
- Above and Beyond
Wilson is Sarbanes-Oxley compliant and engages in Lean Six Sigma methodology and has Lean Six Sigma Black Belts that help drive the quality process throughout the organization.
Experience the Wilson IMPACT™ Let our quality goals be your gain.
We want to hear from you. Contact us at email@example.com
- Increase Employee Competency
- Maintain Accurate Inventory
- Provide Quality Products
- Always Deliver On Time
- Continually Improve
- Total Customer Satisfaction